Accounting InternshipApply Now
Looking for an adventure? Because this is not your average CPA firm…seriously…go look us up and check out our office pups! Whether it is going the extra mile for our clients…or going the extra mile in the mountains…we believe in a little thing called “try hard”. Our principles are that exceptional effort, kindness, and caring about our clients is our differentiator…and that anything can be accomplished if you don’t give up. Think you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
Graystone Business Advisors is seeking an ambitious accounting intern who is ready to grow as part of our small but expanding team. The intern will assist with a wide range of duties, including preparing monthly financial reports, tax preparation, learning about varied accounting activities, sitting in on client consulting meetings, and puppy cuddles. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our growing office and to expand our family. Opportunities starting at $20+ per hour.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Assist with data entry
- Preparing tax returns of varying type, degree of difficulty, and industry
- Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting major
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A recent graduate or student pursuing a degree in Accounting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel. Xero and QuickBooks online experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated and works well in team environment.
- Have a strong team work ethic and desire to learn and grow.
- GPA may be a factor in determining between candidates, but there is no minimum qualification
- ***Potential allergy issues if you are allergic to dogs(Goldens are hairy)